Countdown To Port Removal

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No More Drains!!

I am exhausted but I just wanted to post that my final drain was removed today!!  Day 20!!  I am so happy to have it out.  And the best part....it hurt the least of all upon removal.  I think that was because it was more superficial.....nodes aren't too deep.  Anyway.....praise the Lord.....the drains are gone.  It was so freeing to get rid of it.  There is a bit more story to tell but it will have to wait. 

Only other news related to this......I received my first "infusion" of saline in the expander today.  That is a funny story, but it will have to wait also until I have a little more energy and time.  But.....those are the highlights!  Oh - and I am down to Advil only as far as painkillers.  Yay again!

I hope you are having a great day.  Don't forget to slow down and enjoy life.  It is a precious gift.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Hallelujah and Praise The Lord!!! I know you are SO relieved to have those out! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Praise the Lord! I am celebrating with you that you are drain free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Love and prayers from the Neelys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following along and for celebrating with me/us!! Hope you are settling in well up there in TN!! Smyrna has lost a great family!!

      Delete